About ICAET 2014
| Submission to IEEE - ICAET 2014 is Open (IEEE Xplore Publishing ISBN No.: 978-1-4799-4949-6)
List of Received Papers and status as on 08.03.2014
Status of the Papers through ICAET 2014 Conference Knowledgebase Search
Contact Details for the Corresponding Paper ID listed in Received Papers Page
| Mr. Noorul Ameen - 9150132532
||Mr. S. Manikandan - 9047902685
||Mr. Selvaganapathy - 9710196914
|Mr. G. Ganesan - 9566719011
|| Mr. S. Senthilkumar - 9600573995
|| Mrs. J. Jeevamalar - 9841796862
| Mr. R. Sitrarasu - 9629839050
|| Mr. S. Palanimurugan - 9790486733
|| Mr. S. Sivamani - 999420058
|| Mr. T. Senthilkumar - 9486124167
|| Mr. C. Manikandan - 9943346295
IEEE International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology - IEEE - ICAET 2014
The objective of the conference is to provide a
platform for academicians and practitioners who are involved in research
in the field of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering to contribute and to disseminate the innovative and
important new work. The Conference provides a leading forum for sharing
the original research contributions and practical development
experiences among researchers and application developers.
The conference will be held every year to make it an
ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Engineering
and Technology and related areas. Accepted papers will be published, subject to meeting quality criteria, by the IEEE Conference Publication Services,
CPS, and Submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting
and Indexing (A&I) databases.
One Best Paper will be selected from each oral session, and Excellent Paper will be selected from the best papers.
English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper
submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and
original research) papers (which is NOT submitted/published/under
consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in electronic (PDF
only) format through the the following IEEE PDF eXpress
IEEE PDF eXpress:
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org
- Login to the portal - use Conference ID: 33346XP
- New users need to register; Existing users can use the same login
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Technical Sponsored by
Copyright Reserved. 2013-2014